Saturday, October 25, 2008

Lane's 17!

So we've been a little (okay, a LOT) behind on our blogging. Laundry gets in the way. Life gets in the way.
But we're back now and I'm here to report that Lane is 17 and has been for oh, four weeks now. Poor Lane had to work on his birthday, but we went to lunch at Bennigan's after church. His big present was tickets for he and I to go see Jeff Dunham when he came to town a few days after his birthday. We both love this guy -- Lane has seen all his specials on Comedy Central and I in particular am a big fan of Achmed. Look up Achmed on YouTube. It's hilarious.


On the night of the show, Lane and I went to dinner at Mighty Fine Burgers. We then looked around Barnes & Noble and then headed to the show. We were in the 11th row, so that was pretty cool.


I can't believe my first baby is 17!

2 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger 1UP RPG said...

Happy Birthday, Lane! Glad you got to have some fun.

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Dto3 said...

Man, I'm glad your back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home